Stand-up pouches are set to make a splash at this year’s Packaging Innovations exhibition taking place this week at the NEC in Birmingham (tickets here).
We have produced a top of the range, stylish looking range of unique samples that are filled with goodies – come to stand H22 and pick up yours free!
These pouches in particular are made from a natural PE Polyethylene material, and feature a silver MET PET migration barrier which makes them food safe to BRC (British Retail Consortium) standards. They are then coated with a gloss laminate which makes them stand out, offering a stunning finish and colour fastness.
What else do they feature?
- A handy resalable zip
- A tear off notch
- A gusset that enables them to expand with the contents
- The addition of Color logic special effects, the metallic rainbow you see really stands out – check out the electric blue and other shiny colours
- Personalisation! Each pouch is individual, in this project we used:
- Personalised names
- Country flags
- Product name (project name)
- Individual product code
- Barcode area
- Low minimum order
- No printing plates or origination
- And wait for it – hidden QR code in the gusset – we can print inside!
How could you make the most of them?
- Promotional campaign – special event or small batches – think ‘Share a Coke’
- Security and traceability of each and every pouch
- Competition codes
- Product mock ups – different varieties without having to order tens of thousands
- Market testing
- Personalisation for each customer
A well known brand of tea has just placed a significant order, watch this space for more details about why they chose digital for their stand-up pouches.
And don’t forget to come and talk to us and pick up a sample on H22! Or if you can’t make the show this time call 01902 365840 or contact us about your stand-up pouch requirements.